I've decided to compete in Julia Bobbin's Mad Men Dress Challenge
and I'm offering my competition dress at a special price to the first taker. The dress will be made to your size, by hand, to Historical Fashion's exacting standards. Fabric is 60% wool, 40% polyester suiting in a plaid similar to the inspiration dress below. The bodice is fully lined; all seams are clean-finished. It features a fitted bodice with a flounce ruffle decoration and a pleated, full-circle skirt. It closes with a back zipper. The finished dress will be hand wash cold or dry clean.
- Offer is good until March 8, 2013.
- Offer only for customers able to come to 2-3 fittings in the Greater Cleveland area before April.
- Custom clothing purchase is non-refundable.
- Delivery time is dependent on workload. Dress may not be delivered before end of contest in April.
- Customer agrees to pose for contest entry photo.
- Belt is not included in dress purchase. They may be ordered for an additional charge.
The limited time price for this one-of-a-kind dress is only $300. Where else will you get a personalized fit, hand-made dress at that price? Regular price would be over $500.
to purchase the dress. There can be only one!